AVCHD Import/Sync Issue
Posted this over at Adobe and figured I'd post it here too, to up the chances of getting a solution for this:
I'll try to keep this as short as possible with as much info is needed. This is the order of events to give you a clear picture...
- A drive with footage (AVCHD) was handed off to a freelancer
- The footage was sync'd with Pluraleyes and exported as XML
- The XML was imported into Premiere
- Project file was edited and the project file (PRPROJ) was sent back for finishing in house
- When the project is opened in house with the same footage on our server, all clips are striped out with incorrect in-out points.
- Shot on Canon C100 mkii
- Both sides are running CC2018 (versioning doens't matter, I've encountered this issues in nearly every build of Premiere)
- The project was shot in different frame rates, some 24p, some 30p, some 60p
Things I've tried:
- Renaming the folder structure within the AVCD and re-connecting media when it was recognized as "missing"
- Pulling the STREAM folder out of the AVCHD and re-connecting media that way
- Exporting as XML and importing XML into a new project
Is there any way to resolve this indexing issue? I appreciate any hint's, tricks, work-arounds, or solutions anyone might have. Thanks.