on May 15, 2019 at 7:41:03 pm Last Edited By Tony Ivonin on May 15, 2019 at 7:46:05 pm
I noticed questions on the forum about renaming, and decided to talk about our extension for Premiere.
We have made an extension for Adobe Premiere Pro, which will help speed up the process of renaming files and changing the settings of sequences.
If you spent time renaming a multiple files within the program or changing the settings of several sequences (like us), you will definitely appreciate the script.
The script has two main tabs - "Renamer" and "Changer". In the "Renamer", we see three functions - Rename, Search and Rename, Add a prefix and suffix.
1."Rename" - function to replace the file name.
- For selected files - replaces the name of the selected files.
- If nothing is selected - replaces the names of all files in the project.
2. "Search and Rename" - function to search for the text entered in the string in the file names and replace it.
- For selected files - searches only in the names of the selected files.
- If nothing is selected, it searches for all the names in the project.
3. "Add Suffix or Prefix" - add to selected files your suffix or prefix and numbering. You can use the "_" symbol before the suffix and prefix to improve readability.
"Change Selected" - select a sequences, type a your custom resolution or select a preset, and enter a new FPS. "Find and Change" - you can search for necessary sequences by resolution or/with frame rate in project panel, and change these parameters.