ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Sound incredibly Low on 13.0.3 for MAC Mojave and plugins lost

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Salvo Montagna
Sound incredibly Low on 13.0.3 for MAC Mojave and plugins lost
on Mar 21, 2019 at 7:36:52 pm

Hello
Since updating two Premiere 13.0.3 on my Macintosh with Mojave I have 2 problems
1st The sound of the project is very low while every other app seems to give the sound as I need to. Also from within Premiere the Speakers (as from the Mac Utility ) sound normally.
Is there a way to increase the overall sound while working on Premiere? I am not trying to work on single tracks or clips, is the general sound very low, as the various Beeps sound normal even from the app.

2nd Opening the project a message tells me certain plug-in cannot be found. As the Isotope RX6 . I update to Isotope RX7 but the project complains and in the source window the audio effect is gone. Replacing every single clip where I used it is very time consuming, any suggestions on how to speed up this? Working on a feature as I am is a real problem.

Thanks a lot for any suggestion for my questions

Thanks from Salvo

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Sound incredibly Low on 13.0.3 for MAC Mojave and plugins lost
on Mar 21, 2019 at 10:47:56 pm

What do PP's audio meters tell you?

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Salvo Montagna
on Mar 22, 2019 at 10:53:31 am

Thanks for your time and interest
My film is a feature and I have up to 7 different audio tracks with dialogue, effects, atmosphere and so on.
The meters seem to work normally
This low sound issue happened after I installed Mojave. It wasn't un upgrade from a previous system but a total full install after inserting a bigger SSD disk in the iMac

Thanks from Salvo

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
on Mar 22, 2019 at 5:24:20 pm

This leads me to believe that it's an operating system audio setting.
If you fix the OS audio output, things should be fine.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Todd Perchert
on Mar 25, 2019 at 2:22:24 pm

To not get the plugin error, you'll need to delete every instance of it. When you added the RX7, you should've deleted the RX6.
As far as audio, in your Audio Hardware Preferences, do you have the proper audio device selected?
TC

Return to posts index

Salvo Montagna
on Mar 25, 2019 at 2:50:45 pm

Thanks for your time
unfortunately I decided to change my internal SSD drive with a larger one. I installed directly from Apple computers the latest Mojave system, and every ADOBE app I am using. I also downloaded again the plug-in from the various sites I bought them.

I don't understand where Premiere hides some files as (the most troublesome for me) the Captions

As most non English speaking users we need to add captions, but while they are on the time line is impossible to cut them, move them around and so on.

When I resinstalled the plugins in the new drive I didn't have the older versions.

It seems weird that either Adobe, or IZOTOPE doesn't create some kind of workaround to change the older version with updated version when this happens.

I don't know where in the project files the older versions are quoted.

I went one by one through each single audio track and clip and removed the error teeling me PLUINunavailable and changed it to the newest version

Still each time I reopen the file I read some plugin are not available. This must be the reason why Premiere takes well over 20 ,imutes before loading my feature. It is indeed a long file about 104 minutes long, with photos, captions and more, but it only creates problems and I am unable to sort them out

Tha ks again for your time and interest.

Thanks from Salvo

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]