ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Premiere Pro CC 2015 not conforming any clips

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Elbert Besaris
Premiere Pro CC 2015 not conforming any clips
on Jun 13, 2018 at 10:33:29 am

Hi there,

Although I'm new here to this forum, I've browsed through it to look for an answer, yet I haven't found any that work for me.

Since a few days, when I import new footage into a project, PP won't automatically start conforming the clips. Playback has been noticeably slower than before. All the clips I place on the timeline become a red line above it, no exceptions, wheres in the past the were always yellow. I've checked and unchecked all the suggested boxes in the preferences panel, but no improvements sofar.

The other thing I should mention is that I accidentally changed the renderer to 'Acceleration (OpenCL)', which made all my footage purple and green. So I changed it back to 'Software Only' and I might have deleted the preview files. I guess the problems started since that change. Does that make any sense?

Best regards,

Elbert
Netherlands

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Premiere Pro CC 2015 not conforming any clips
on Jun 13, 2018 at 4:03:14 pm

There's a mismatch between your footage and the timeline settings. You need to to use different timeline settings.

And since we don't know anything about your footage NOR the timeline settings, we can't tell you what to do.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Elbert Besaris
Re: Premiere Pro CC 2015 not conforming any clips
on Jun 13, 2018 at 6:06:55 pm

Thanks for your response, but that doesn't appears to be the case. The sequences are derived from the footage and all the settings are exactly the same (23,976, no 24, etc).

The main problem is still that PP used to conform the footage automatically, and now doesn't do that anymore.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]