ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Create Proxies for Essential Graphics templates?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paul Wilkinson
Create Proxies for Essential Graphics templates?
on Feb 6, 2018 at 4:04:35 pm

I literally can not playback any essential graphics templates, so need to make it a proxy.

I start a sequence with proxies but when i add a template from essential graphics, i think they are not part of the proxy, is it possible?

Thanks

Paul

Return to posts index

John Pale
Re: Create Proxies for Essential Graphics templates?
on Feb 6, 2018 at 8:47:04 pm

The media size is trivial for most of them. Probably wouldn’t help.

Just render them.

Return to posts index

Paul Wilkinson
on Feb 6, 2018 at 8:57:16 pm

If I render them, I can't edit them can I?

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
on Feb 7, 2018 at 12:29:21 am

If you mean rendering in Premiere, you should be okay -- but you WILL have to re-render with each modification.

And don't get bent out of shape if this new Essential Graphics doodad doesn't do everything you think it should. The Adobe Marketing Weasels make it sound like it's a lot cooler than it actually is.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Paul Wilkinson
on Feb 7, 2018 at 2:31:56 pm

Its one of those things Dave, I will probably never use them, but because they don't work, I want to make them work lol

I will probably just forget them now and just concentrate on improving my overall video editing which is shocking right now lol

Return to posts index

greg janza
on Feb 7, 2018 at 5:17:19 pm

render to see if you like it. If not, make tweaks and then re-render. repeat as necessary.

I Hate Television. I Hate It As Much As Peanuts. But I Can’t Stop Eating Peanuts.
- Orson Welles

Return to posts index

Christian Simpson
on May 16, 2018 at 2:42:28 pm

Yes the performance is so disappointing. Defeats the whole purpose really. What I've done is setup render presets and then right click and select render and replace. This makes it more manageable but it still takes way too long to render. In the time it takes to do that I could have just opened up After Effects and rendered the graphic out 5 times. If you need to make a change there is an option to revert back. The whole process really sucks and is really disappointing. I've built some great templates for my crew but for the most part they are unusable due to how sluggish they perform. Adobe adobe .....

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]