FORUMS: list search recent posts

Keyframes in color not working.

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jonathan Reed
Keyframes in color not working.
on Apr 27, 2020 at 5:15:48 pm

So this is a recurring thing. I've done all kinds of research. I've even found people with the same problem I do, but none of the solutions are working for me.

I'm key framing a color grade, curves, hue vs lum.... etc. I go to the start of the clip, activate the keyframes, add dynamic key frame. Then I go to the end of the clip, make the changes i want.... the whole clip will be the original color settings and then at the last frame, it JUMPS to my new settings.

What am I missing?

Please help.

Thank you

Return to posts index

Michael Gissing
Re: Keyframes in color not working.
on Apr 28, 2020 at 1:30:18 am

The behaviour is of a static keyframe on the last frame. Right click on that keyframe and change it from static to dynamic if that is the case. Then the changes will ramp from beginning to end.

Return to posts index

Jonathan Reed
on Apr 28, 2020 at 2:13:17 pm

Yes sir. And i'm using Dynamic not Static keyframe too. But it's still acting like a Static Keyframe.

Return to posts index

Michael Gissing
on Apr 29, 2020 at 1:45:22 am

Can you post a screen shot please?

Return to posts index

Jonathan Reed
on Apr 29, 2020 at 2:29:57 pm

Here!

Return to posts index

Michael Gissing
on Apr 29, 2020 at 11:16:24 pm

Tricky to see details in the keyframe editor and on such a long shot and seeing the whole screen. It is possible that there is a dynamic keyframe followed by a static one frame later. I didn't see how you created the keyframe at the end. Try zooming in the scale on the keyframe editor to see if there is a rogue static keyframe. Your example is one of a dynamic and another dynamic but all the changes you made were on the last frame and were from a static. If that is not the case then I suggest you post a bug report on the Blackmagic forum and send them a copy of your project (.drp) file

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]