FORUMS: list search recent posts

Why can't I add a clip

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Terence Christopher
Why can't I add a clip
on Nov 5, 2019 at 5:21:12 am

I am editing in Pro Res 422 and decided to remove the last 5 clips of the video and replace them with another ending also (Pro Res 422). I had deleted the original ending by simply
clicking on each clip and then deleting it. Loaded the other clips into a separate bin and tried to add them to the video. However found the NO ENTRY sign signifying that this was an illegal move. I have tried saving and restarting Resolve, but there is something about the video that makes my action forbidden. What have I done wrong? I don't know where to find explanations of the meaning of this signal.
Thanks
Terence

Return to posts index

Terence Christopher
Re: Why can't I add a clip
on Nov 5, 2019 at 4:02:21 pm

I have solved the problem. Sorry for the post

Return to posts index

Marc Wielage
on Nov 6, 2019 at 5:32:37 am

Gee, what was the solution? Locked timeline?

Return to posts index

Terence Christopher
on Nov 6, 2019 at 6:53:34 pm

Yes. I was stupid not to think of it but as I didn't do it deliberately I thus didn't think. It is just my long slow learning process.
Terence
P.S. It seems to me that the manual in 16.1+ is getting better and more clear cut. I have been finding that it seems much more helpful. or is it my understanding. ?? However knowing my snails pace I think that it is the environment I am passing that is improving. It is certainly very encouraging

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]