FORUMS: list search recent posts

Davinci Resolve 16 Audio sync, 3 x sources. plus adjustment.

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Devin Clarke
Davinci Resolve 16 Audio sync, 3 x sources. plus adjustment.
on Jun 20, 2019 at 8:58:01 pm

Hi all,

Attempting to sync video with scratch track shot in double system to lav's on one recorder and boom on another recoreder.

I've been auto syncing the lavs, at then auto syncing again to Boom. The trouble is it automatically gets rid of the scratch track. And renames the first auto synced audio file from its original to the video name. It gets confusing when we assigning clip attributes to the proper tracks.

Is there away to keep all the audio? And their original names?

My other question is some times the auto sync is not correct, and fairly consistently off one frame and sometimes a lot more.

Is there a way to adjust the sync once the video is merged with the two new audio files (boom and lav)?

I've tried manually but it only works with connecting one audio file, but I can't seem to do it again and add another. The first one is always overwritten.

Thank you for any help, I'd really like to switch over to DR, but this is an issue.

Microsoft Windows 10 Home
10.0.17763 Build 17763
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 64.0 GB

Davinci Resolve Studio 16

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
-William Arthur Ward, college administrator, writer (1921-1994)

Return to posts index

Devin Clarke
Re: Davinci Resolve 16 Audio sync, 3 x sources. plus adjustment.
on Jun 28, 2019 at 2:23:00 pm

No answers? Ok must be impossible.

I'll make a feature request.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
-William Arthur Ward, college administrator, writer (1921-1994)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]