FORUMS: list search recent posts

Anyone here downloaded my custom "SyFy" LUTs?

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Duke Sweden
Anyone here downloaded my custom "SyFy" LUTs?
on Jan 31, 2019 at 3:34:42 am
Last Edited By Duke Sweden on Jan 31, 2019 at 3:35:36 am

The other day when I was having problems with Resolve I finally deleted it completely using Revo Uninstaller. I stopped it from deleting my LUT folder, but for some reason it deleted every LUT I added to it, including my directory called SyFy containing about 14 custom LUT's I created in Resolve.

A month or so ago someone asked me if I could share those LUTs so I uploaded them to zippyshare. That link has since expired, but if anyone downloaded those LUT's could you get them to me? I'd appreciate it!

Dell XPS 8920
Intel i7 core 7700 build
GeForce GTX 1050ti
32 Gigs of RAM
3 7200 RPM SATA Drives
Windows 10 64-bit
DaVinci Resolve 15.2

Return to posts index

Marc Wielage
Re: Anyone here downloaded my custom "SyFy" LUTs?
on Jan 31, 2019 at 6:01:39 am

I hate when that happens!

If it makes you feel any better, I had an issue a few weeks ago where we had a Gallery problem, and I wound up losing all my PowerGrades. I had a back up of them, but it took a couple of hours to import them, label them, create new bins, and all that stuff. Total pain.

We make full system-wide backups often enough that most of that stuff (including LUTs) are there, but it'd take some time and effort to get there.

Return to posts index

Duke Sweden
Re: Anyone here downloaded my custom "SyFy" LUTs?
on Jan 31, 2019 at 10:44:35 am

Oh yeah, that makes me feel waaaaay better!!! 😉
There's one guy who actually asked me to sell them to him, he liked the look, so I bundled them up and put them on zippyshare, but that link is now dead, and he never thanked me so he probably didn't download them, in fact that was the only post he ever put up here.

Anyway, thanks for cheering me up, Marc! ☺

Dell XPS 8920
Intel i7 core 7700 build
GeForce GTX 1050ti
32 Gigs of RAM
3 7200 RPM SATA Drives
Windows 10 64-bit
DaVinci Resolve 15.2

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]