FORUMS: list search recent posts

Copying grades between projects

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Asad Javed
Copying grades between projects
on Mar 13, 2017 at 8:59:37 pm

Hi all!

This might be super rudimentary, but I'm a beginner with DaVinci, and I can't seem to find an answer online despite my best attempts.

I graded a few stills with the director on my laptop just to get the look right. I was hoping to move the grade from my laptop to my main computer, and color everything there. The problem is, I can't seem to figure out how to get the grade, nodes and all, to go between machines. I don't want to go the LUT route (generating it from the laptop and applying it on the desktop) cuz I'd like to hold on to the individual nodes. How would I go about doing that?

I understand that the question might be super basic , but it'd mean the world to get some help on this, because the internet's failing me. Thanks so much!

Return to posts index

Glenn Sakatch
Re: Copying grades between projects
on Mar 13, 2017 at 9:33:32 pm

Checkout exporting stills and exporting projects in the manual. That should get you going.

Glenn

Return to posts index

Joseph Owens
Re: Copying grades between projects
on Mar 14, 2017 at 2:08:46 am

Okay, not just between projects, but between machines.

Stills are one way... exporting a .drp is another -- the whole project, which you could open and re-link, then build another timeline, subsequently its ColorTrace when everything is on the same database.

jPo, CSI

"I always pass on free advice -- its never of any use to me" Oscar Wilde.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]