FORUMS: list search recent posts

Conforming clips with handles

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Glenister
Conforming clips with handles
on Mar 1, 2017 at 10:16:11 am

Hi All,

If exporting media from DaVinci and adding handles, say 10 secs, what is the best way to conform the timeline back in Premiere Pro or any other edit software? If you try to use the original timeline and reconnect media, everything will be out of sync by 10 secs? Can you export an XML from DaVinci that reconnects the exported grade (with handles) correctly?

Thanks!!

Mark

Return to posts index

Tero Ahlfors
Re: Conforming clips with handles
on Mar 1, 2017 at 11:55:14 am

[Mark Glenister] "Can you export an XML from DaVinci that reconnects the exported grade (with handles) correctly?"

Yes.

Return to posts index

Mark Glenister
on Mar 1, 2017 at 12:40:34 pm

Thanks, could you possibly point me in the right direction please? I've looked and exporting the timeline in the edit mode doesn't work and I can't see an xml option on the delivery page?

Thanks

Mark

Return to posts index

Nathan Walters
on Mar 1, 2017 at 1:10:49 pm
Last Edited By Nathan Walters on Mar 1, 2017 at 1:14:34 pm

If you're in the latest version of Resolve,

In the Delivery tab, at the top left, there are several options (i.e. custom, 720p YouTube, 720p Vimeo) and a little after that is a Premiere Pro XML option. Which I believe exports your timeline like it normally would, but in addition also exports the XML to go with it.

Pretty sure the one on the Delivery page would respect the handles. Let me know if you still can't see it and I can take a screen cap.

:)

Nathan Walters
Halo Union Productions
http://www.HaloUnion.com

Return to posts index

Mark Glenister
on Mar 2, 2017 at 8:11:21 am

Brilliant, thank you.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved