FORUMS: list search recent posts

Problems with Export and Render - only colours no picture after edit

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lisa Frei
Problems with Export and Render - only colours no picture after edit
on Dec 22, 2016 at 1:30:56 pm

Hey!
I started using DaVinci Resolve a few days ago and liked it a lot. I wanted to edit my videos from my travels (video from smartphone 29 frames per second and my go pro - 30 frames per second). I could edit the video but as soon as I clicked to "Deliver" and added the videos to the Render queue, I could not see the picture of the video anymore but just colours like pink or green screen (like the picture when TV has no signal). The only this which stayed was the text I inserted and the audio.
I tried to export YouTube 1080x with 1080/50i as a video format and as a Quicktime with H.264. I changed the frame rate from 24 to 30 before I started editing.
Can anyone help me?
Thank you,
Lisa
10891_problem.png.zip

Return to posts index

Glenn Sakatch
Re: Problems with Export and Render - only colours no picture after edit
on Dec 22, 2016 at 3:47:14 pm

is your media on you computer, or were you running it straight from the source? (phone and gopro)

Is your source still plugged into the system?

Glenn

Return to posts index

Lisa Frei
Re: Problems with Export and Render - only colours no picture after edit
on Dec 25, 2016 at 2:14:44 pm

Hey thanks for your answer. First I run it from my external device but then I put the videos on my desktop.
I even deinstalled the programme yesterday and installed it again and tried again but the same problem happened.
Maybe because it is something with the colours and it is a colour correction programme?
Lisa

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]