FORUMS: list search recent posts

Resolve Lite 8.1.1 Intensity Pro

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT
Neil Sadwelkar
Resolve Lite 8.1.1 Intensity Pro
on Dec 9, 2011 at 7:37:37 am

In a 2010 MacPro running OSX 10.6.8 I can use Resolve Lite 8.1.1, works fine.
Can I use an Intensity Pro to view on an external monitor/TV over HDMI?
Anyone using this config?

The config guide specifies a Extreme HD3D or Ultrastudio 3D, but was wondering if anyone has successfully deployed am Intensity Pro or any other BM card with Resolve Lite or even Resolve full.

-----------------------------------
Neil Sadwelkar
neilsadwelkar.blogspot.com
twitter: fcpguru
FCP Editor, Edit systems consultant
Mumbai India

Return to posts index

Sidharth Meer
Re: Resolve Lite 8.1.1 Intensity Pro
on Dec 9, 2011 at 11:19:50 am

Hi Neil,

I just tried this today. Running a MacPro with Lion 10.7.0 with Resolve 8.1.1. Using a Blackmagic Intensity card monitoring out to a Marshall HDMI monitor. Works perfectly fine with video monitoring set to HD 1080i 50.

Next step is to calibrate Panasonic Plasma with Lightspace CMS. Any tips on that will be highly appreciated.

Return to posts index

Laco Gaal
on Dec 9, 2011 at 6:02:36 pm

one note is that these cards (lower-end decklinks, intensity) isn't being continuously tested with DaVinci.
If it works, great. But - as far as I know, it is possible that - an update could kill the support.

Return to posts index

kim krause
on Dec 14, 2011 at 10:00:15 am

if they abandon support for the older intensity cards then we all have to upgrade.....i think thats where they are going and wouldn't be surprised if the 8.2 update excluded older intensity cards. then the free lite version won't be so free anymore!

Return to posts index

Zak Ray
on May 31, 2012 at 8:30:56 pm

I recently spoke with some BMD reps at a show in NYC, and was assured the Intensity works fine and support would not be "disappearing" any time soon.

Return to posts index

Gigi Tufano
on Apr 18, 2012 at 12:13:28 pm

Hi,
on the Intensity Pro support note page it says that Resolve IS supported by Intensity Pro card. I'd like to try... it's a relatively cheap card.
Do anyone know if I can put in the same computer an intensity pro and a matrox mini? That's because I use AVID MC 5.5.3 and the Intensity pro functions only with AVID MC 6 which I don't want to buy for now. So I would use the mxo2 mini for AVID and the Intensity pro for Resolve lite.

what do you think?

thanks,
ginuz

Return to posts index

Curtis Heyne
on Aug 21, 2012 at 10:57:26 pm

Has anyone had a chance to confirm if the Intensity Pro is working with Resolve 9?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]