FORUMS: list search recent posts

How would you go about recreating these pieces of PEZ??? (Shading, 3D effects, etc)

COW Forums : Adobe Illustrator

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Al Mundane
How would you go about recreating these pieces of PEZ??? (Shading, 3D effects, etc)
on Apr 7, 2017 at 4:04:55 pm

I'm conceptualizing how to approach this challenge: recreating the PEZ candy pieces in illustrator. How would you go about it?

I've made a few attempts, but feel a bit too inexperienced to know how to go about this effectively.
I've used the pen tool to trace, then used the radial gradient and then tried created separate pieces to manually add the shadow, but I feel so far off. I've messed with the bevel/emboss, but that doesn't seem to be the right move either. The text is tricky too...

Here is the PEZ I'd like to recreate in Illustrator as discussed above:

Any insight would be so appreciated! Or if you've done a similar project, I'd really appreciate hearing about it!

Return to posts index

Vincent Rosati
Re: How would you go about recreating these pieces of PEZ??? (Shading, 3D effects, etc)
on May 17, 2017 at 4:32:03 pm

Download the AI project files <<<

Vince

*Please remember to Like an answer if it solves your question or gives you a good idea.

Return to posts index

Al Mundane
Re: How would you go about recreating these pieces of PEZ??? (Shading, 3D effects, etc)
on Jun 27, 2017 at 4:36:07 pm

Wow, Vincent. This is amazing!! Seriously, thank you so much.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]