i need to create an action for processing in batch a big number of images and files
(find attached a picture that completes the explanation).
This is the steps:
1- Open the file "BASE.AI" (a file which contains a big quantity of vector groups "A", "B", "C"... (etc.)).
2- Select and copy the group "A".
3- Open another file named "GENERIC TEMPLATE.AI" (a standard model).
4- Paste and edit (rotate, resize, move..) the copy of the group "A" into the "GENERIC TEMPLATE.AI" .
5- Save the "GENERIC TEMPLATE.AI" as a new file EPS (version 8) named progressively (NEW 1.EPS, NEW 2.EPS, NEW 3.EPS...).
6- Close all.
Repeat all the same steps for the other vector groups:
- From the group "B" create the file "NEW 2.EPS",
- From the group "C" create the file "NEW 3.EPS",
I do not understand:
- How i can to create a batch action process that, every time, start from the selection and copy of a new object (groups "A", groups "B"... etc.) that is placed in a different position of the file "BASE.AI"?
- How i can record the action of copy the vector groups "A" (contained in the file "BASE.AI) and paste into another file (the file "TEMPLATE.AI)?
- How i can record the action of save always in EPS format Version 8 (without manually select this option in each saving)?
I will be very grateful for any suggestions or help received also for some single steps.