ADOBE PHOTOSHOP: Photoshop Tutorials Illustrator Tutorials Forum Photography Forum

adobe photoshop creative suites

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Patty Bockoven
adobe photoshop creative suites
on Feb 28, 2020 at 1:18:30 am

I was looking purchasing one of the Adobe creative suites. I currently have Photoshop CS3 (I know an old one) and just recently purchased a new Mac computer with Catalina, and of course my old photoshop doesn't work on it. I was curious why the price differences between the different Photoshop choices.

Photoshop (cost of $20.99) that gives Includes: Photoshop on desktop and iPad,
Adobe Fresco, Step-by-step tutorials, and 100GB of cloud storage. (which is still less storage than you can get on the photography plan which is also cheaper)
Then there is:
The Photography Plan for ($9.99 for 20 GB storage or $19.99 for 1 TB storage) and Includes: Lightroom on desktop and mobile, Lightroom Classic, Photoshop on desktop and iPad, Social media tools.

It just seems to me that the Photography Plan gives you more for the cheaper price no matter what storage you choose.
Just want to make sure I'm not missing anything and that the photoshop programs are the same for both. I don't want the photoshop elements. I edit pictures and also create graphics so want to make sure I'm not limited on the one I choose.

Return to posts index

Simon Higgins
Re: adobe photoshop creative suites
on Mar 2, 2020 at 4:15:41 pm

Photoshop programs are the same with these two plans.

And yes, this is quite a confusing pricing policy. Here is how these plans differ:

So, as long as you don't need Creative Cloud Market, you'd better stick with the Photography plan, as it gives you more value and is cheaper.

Here is the official comparison of the plans:
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/differences-photoshop-creative-cloud-p...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]