FORUMS: list search recent posts

Redcine X Reconnect Problem

COW Forums : RED Camera

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Cole Jackson
Redcine X Reconnect Problem
on Oct 9, 2015 at 3:52:20 am

Hello!

I'm having some trouble reconnecting my 720p footage to my original 4k files using Redcine X.

So what I did is I brought all my footage into Redcine X, and then labeled it in the program. Then I exported 720p files with the new labels and edited my video in Premiere. Now when I try to reconnect my EDL back to the 4K files Redcine X doesn't know where to find each file because the 720p file names don't match the 4K raw files, even though I did all the renaming and exporting in Redcine X.

Is there a way for me to reconnect my footage without having to do it all manually? The only workaround I've found so far is to go into finder, rename the files I've used to their original raw names, and then replace the footage in my Premiere timeline with the same file just with its name reverted, then export the EDL and import it into Redcine X. That has worked for me, but is incredibly time consuming and very easy to make a mistake on.

If there's a way to just reconnect my EDL with the 720p files that are re-named I would really appreciate the help!

Thank you!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]