Hi everyone! We´ve been shooting for 3 days with our RED Dragon and during the first morning of shoot I committed a mistake and did a partition from my laptop over a red card and thinking it was my external hard drive and we obviously were not able to read the data back.
We´ve recovered the data although not through the Redundead program.
Now we have on an external hard drive all the data back but there´s a problem: REDCINE-X doesn´t read it properly. 2 different things happen:
- I open one file and I get a single clip with the 246Gb all stitched and together
- I open any file and it reads it as if it was the same file.
- The message that appears on REDCINE-X is:
Asynch Decompress Callback - Decode Failled - Framed 46881 Item 0x610000... Mode DSRG ImageBuffer: 0x1295cf000 bufferSize: 0x00063678 Decode Error 10-I/O error reading
Also, I have to through the files in from the hard drive since they don´t even appear on the REDCINE-X dashboard.
- Should I try and recover the data back from my original RED card with Redundead?
- Should I load a Red card with the 246 Gb data to see if it could help to read it better?