MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Render to Dolby Digital Pro AC-3

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kirk Smith
Render to Dolby Digital Pro AC-3
on Sep 5, 2010 at 4:48:44 am

Everytime I try to render to dolby digital pro ac-3, it doesn't work. It says that I need DVD Architect installed, but I have it installed. I am using the most recent version of Vegas (9.0 e), and the most recent version of DVD Architect (5.0 b). Why the heck can't I get this working?! It's driving me crazy, I'm trying to make a BluRay with 5.1 audio and both DVD Architect abd Encore won't work with 6 channel WAV files.

Is there something I'm supposed to do to activate the ac3 plugin? When I go to view "About Vegas Pro," and go to the Components tab, I see ac3plug.dll, but it says Not loaded. What do I do?

Return to posts index

Mike Kujbida
Re: Render to Dolby Digital Pro AC-3
on Sep 5, 2010 at 11:47:55 am

Have you registered your copy of DVDA with Sony?
If all else fails, try re-installing it and see if that solves your problem.

Return to posts index

Kirk Smith
on Sep 7, 2010 at 5:58:10 pm

Both installations are registered, and I've already tried reinstalling both applications.

Return to posts index

Mike Kujbida
on Sep 7, 2010 at 6:06:02 pm

Sounds like it's time for an email to Sony Tech Support.

Return to posts index

Andrew Holt
on Sep 9, 2010 at 8:37:17 pm

does it ask for a activation/serial key of some kind when you render the audio in dolby digital in vegas

because i know when i just had vegas on its on installed and was about to render the audio in dolby digital a small little web browser window came up were i had to enter a license key

i have ad no problems using encore with dolby (ac3) files

Return to posts index

Kirk Smith
on Sep 13, 2010 at 8:09:17 am

It doesn't ask for any key, it just comes up with the message saying that I have to install DVD Architect Pro in order to use that render format.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]