MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Use of NewBlueFx Titler Pro3 given free with Vegas Pro 14 Suite, in Vegas Pro 17 with given key

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Seetha Ramaiah Velicheti
Use of NewBlueFx Titler Pro3 given free with Vegas Pro 14 Suite, in Vegas Pro 17 with given key
on Jun 28, 2020 at 4:17:02 pm

Sir, Earlier when I purchased Vegas Pro 14 Suite, Magix giave NewBlueFx Titler Pro 3 with a key and I used it fine there. Now recently I purchased Vegas Pro 17 Suite.
Since I have original licence key for NewBlueFx Titler Pro3, can I download the same and use it in Vegas Pro 17 please?

Return to posts index

Steve Rhoden
Re: Use of NewBlueFx Titler Pro3 given free with Vegas Pro 14 Suite, in Vegas Pro 17 with given key
on Jun 28, 2020 at 10:20:16 pm

No, i don't think that key is gonna work in NewBlueFx Titler Pro 3 for Vegas Pro 17.

Steve Rhoden (Cow Leader)
Film Maker & VFX Artist.
Owner of Filmex Creative Media.
Samples of my Work and Company can be seen here:
http://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia

Return to posts index

Seetha Ramaiah Velicheti
Re: Use of NewBlueFx Titler Pro3 given free with Vegas Pro 14 Suite, in Vegas Pro 17 with given key
on Jun 29, 2020 at 6:26:46 am

Thank you very much for guidance.

Return to posts index

Edward Troxel
on Jun 29, 2020 at 4:55:41 pm

The Vegas Pro 14 bundles will watermark in later versions of Vegas Pro. It will run fine but it will watermark. To remove the watermark, you'd need to upgrade to the current Titler Pro.

Edward Troxel

Return to posts index

Seetha Ramaiah Velicheti
on Jul 1, 2020 at 4:11:55 pm

Thankyou very much for updating my understanding. Thanks.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]