MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Vegas Border

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jono Grant
Vegas Border
on Jun 14, 2020 at 1:15:11 am

Hi there,

I'd like to use Vegas Border plugin on a clip that I've cropped and also resized using track motion.

When I add the Vegas Border plugin, the border is at the original size and I need it to be the size of my crop/resized clip.
Any way to do that?
Thanks
Jono

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: Vegas Border
on Jun 14, 2020 at 8:40:39 am

[Jono Grant] "Any way to do that?"
Hi Jono! Pull the Fx before Pan/Crop in that Bar. šŸ˜‰

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 10 64-bit 64gb * IntelĀ® Coreā„¢i9 - 3.3GHz * 40Gb NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * IntelĀ® Coreā„¢i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX60HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Dimitrios Papadimitriou
on Jun 14, 2020 at 5:22:37 pm

Wow, normally I would have just replied saying "that wont work, the way this border effect works it just always is the size of the project dimensions" but since it was Graham saying this I thought "I better just check to see if that actually works" and then to have it actually work like you said. This information sure would have been useful to me before now whenever I would be fidgeting with a cookie cutter border.

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Jun 14, 2020 at 5:55:05 pm

[Dimitrios Papadimitriou] "This information sure would have been useful to me before now whenever I would be fidgeting with a cookie cutter border."
Hi Dimitrios! Yeah, been using VP for 18 years and this little wrinkle came about. Back in the day it was referred to as Pre- and Post- . VegasPro has developed so very much.

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 10 64-bit 64gb * IntelĀ® Coreā„¢i9 - 3.3GHz * 40Gb NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * IntelĀ® Coreā„¢i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX60HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Jono Grant
on Jun 14, 2020 at 6:11:22 pm

Thanks!
Jono

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]