MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Remove Autocrop in Vegas Pro 17

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Zoe Fleury
Remove Autocrop in Vegas Pro 17
on Jun 13, 2020 at 7:02:05 pm

I've been working on some square-ratio footage in a 1440x1080p project, but every time I input the footage, it automatically stretches and autocrops no matter what settings I try to put it on. It doesn't matter the project settings.

When I input the exact same footage in Vegas Pro 13, it stays the proper ratio without any problem.

How do I fix this?

Return to posts index

Dimitrios Papadimitriou
Re: Remove Autocrop in Vegas Pro 17
on Jun 14, 2020 at 10:41:25 am

That interesting. You say you drop one clip into a project and it will distort and stretch to fill the dimensions rather than keeping it's own aspect ratio? Huhh I know there is an option for still images to auto crop in the editing panel under preferences, maybe 17 has that option for video as well? I would also look at your pan crop settings see if lock aspect ratio is on though I don't think that would have an effect before you opening the pan crap menu. So what I might do to fix this is to put everything on the timeline and then go into pan crap for one of them right click on the screen and select match source aspect. Then I would copy that clip and paste the attributes to all the other clips.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]