MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Red/blue frames in sony vegas using Twixtor

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matic Škof
Red/blue frames in sony vegas using Twixtor
on Jun 5, 2020 at 6:34:15 pm

Hello! Not sure if my support mail got sent out, so im briefly explaining my issues here.
When using twixtor i ran into a problem where the video i was using it on had some frames turn purely to blue or red. I checked every tutorial and forum and seen as i did not set the twixtor speed to engative or 0,i dont know what the issue there is.
I also saw somebody say you needed to use twixtor as a media effect rather than a video effect when making the clip shorter (which is what i was doing, i was speeding it up)
But when i tried to set up the keyframes for twixtor using it as a media effect, it displayed the timeline of the whole original 1,5h recording from which i cut the clip out, rather then the clip i used twixtor on.
Im really lost and have been stressing out on this for the past 4 hours. Please help.

Return to posts index

Matic Škof
Re: Red/blue frames in sony vegas using Twixtor
on Jun 6, 2020 at 9:10:37 am

I tried again today, and checked for any extra frames as i saw suggested in another forum. The final clip had no red or blue frames, so i copy and pasted it on top of the song i was trying to match the video to, and then it had red and blue frames.
Im seriously confused. Somehow the original didnt have any red or blue frames but the copy did?
I then deleted the copy and rewatched the original again, nothing. I rewatched the original a second time, and then it randomly had red frames, seemingly for no reason at all.
Anyone know why this happens?

Vextor man .-.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]