MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Windows 10

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Robert Engle
Windows 10
on Jun 5, 2020 at 10:46:04 am

Original message below

I have Vegas Pro 13 and have used it mostly problem free besides the occasional lock up. I just recently upgraded to Windows 10 and am doing a small project this morning for the first time since upgrade and it has stopped working or locked up 4 times??
Is this not compatible with Windows 10 or another issue?
Thanks Bob

Sorry guys I'm not sure how to add to my message from all the responses.
Yes Windows 10 was just updated so everything should be fresh.
So if it won't work and I upgrade I have Vegas Pro 13 now. So to upgrade this what do I replace this with EXACTLY as I am not an expert. Also when I download new version will it just replace old version and will all my projects be saved?? I don't want to loose anything!!
Sorry for the basic questions but I am just a armature. If you guys respond today I might try to download today.
Thanks Bob

Return to posts index

Steve Rhoden
Re: Windows 10
on Jun 5, 2020 at 5:43:39 pm

Well, i gave you some suggestions in your previous post..... But if you cant go with upgrading Vegas Pro anytime soon i can only recommend you uninstall your current Vegas 13 along with everything pertaining to it, restart your system, and then do a fresh re-installation of it.

Steve Rhoden (Cow Leader)
Film Maker & VFX Artist.
Owner of Filmex Creative Media.
Samples of my Work and Company can be seen here:
http://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia

Return to posts index

Robert Engle
on Jun 5, 2020 at 6:07:51 pm

Sorry had a knee replacement yesterday a little out of it. yes I can do a new version just wanted to make sure what to upgrade to exactly and that all projects would transfer over???
Thanks Bob

Return to posts index

Chris Jeremy
on Jun 7, 2020 at 10:21:23 am

... still using v10e on Windows 10 Pro - no problems ...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]