MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Is there a way to always have certain clips be added to any new project?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Bernal
Is there a way to always have certain clips be added to any new project?
on Mar 13, 2020 at 8:14:27 am

So there is a couple clips I use in every video (like intro and outro clips) I make and I was wondering if there is a way to always have them automatically be added to the project instead of me having to add them. Also one of them has a transparent background and I would love if I didn't have to change the alpha channel every single time I use it.

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: Is there a way to always have certain clips be added to any new project?
on Mar 13, 2020 at 8:43:22 am

[David Bernal] "Is there a way to always have certain clips be added to any new project?"
Hi David! Yes there is. Start a fresh new VP Project. Add what you want to that Veg and save it as, eg, David Default 1a.veg. Now every time you open David Default 1a it WILL have all the stuff you wanted BUT save it immediately with a new name! šŸ˜‰

You can name these template veggies something more descriptive Dave Holiday Template or Dave Wedding 1a or Davexxxxxx whatever you want. But once opened save it with a New Name.

Thereā€™s a Big discussion rattling about on the Official MAGIX VP Forum right now. Interesting šŸ¤”.....

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 10 64-bit 64gb * IntelĀ® Coreā„¢i9 - 3.3GHz * 40Gb NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * IntelĀ® Coreā„¢i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX60HS Bridge

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]