MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Neat Video (noise reduction) plugin

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kelly Griffin
Neat Video (noise reduction) plugin
on Feb 28, 2020 at 7:14:34 am

Do any of you have any experience with the Neat Video plugin (neatvideo.com)?

I bought it, it's incredible, but it's hanging my system at about 30% through a three-minute render.

I really need this to work... otherwise my client's not gonna like the footage I shot that was NOT my fault...

Return to posts index

Ole Kristiansen
Re: Neat Video (noise reduction) plugin
on Feb 28, 2020 at 8:20:22 am

Hi

What is you system ? You need real computer power to use a plug-in like Neat Video ! Neat Video have to remove noise from 30 or 60 fps ! Also you need to look up for the cpu/gpu settings and test inside Neat Video !

Best,
Ole

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Feb 28, 2020 at 6:42:49 pm

[Kelly Griffin] "Do any of you have any experience with the Neat Video plugin (neatvideo.com)?"
Yes.

I have Win10 on an i9 PC. I can render most things out through NV. If you get stuck DB me a short clip and I'll see what it chokes on. What is:
1] Your Media
2] Your Proj Sets.
3] What are you rendering to?
Here are two of the NV 5.2 Setup Screens that I run now and then:

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 10 64-bit 64gb * Intel® Core™i9 - 3.3GHz * 40Gb NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX60HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Charles Smiley
on Mar 3, 2020 at 7:56:13 pm

Check every default place Vegas and every plug-in uses to put its "debris". Get all of them off your C: drive. That has always made life better here -and it keeps junk off my Solid-state C: drive since they have limited capacity. Put junk in your project drive only. Some programs are sneaky with somewhat hidden little junk defaults that put temp files in the C: drive's folders like "User".

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]