MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Arm for Record

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Roger Bansemer
Arm for Record
on Jan 29, 2020 at 9:58:03 pm

I'm having trouble recording a voice over. Here's the situation...
In order to record I have to go to "Preferences" and use "AudioBox ASIO Driver" to actually record my audio. All that works fine.
BUT when I want to listen to what I just recorded I have to go into "Preferences" once again and change the audio device to "Microsoft Sound Mapper".
This basically makes it impossible to record anything without going back and forth each time I want to listen to what what was just recorded.

I never use to have this problem so I'm wondering what has happened to change it.
Thanks for any help.
Roger

Roger Bansemer - PaintingAndTravel.com

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: Arm for Record
on Jan 30, 2020 at 4:26:50 am

[Roger Bansemer] "This basically makes it impossible to record anything without going back and forth each time I want to listen to what what was just recorded."
Roger, do check your actual Windows Audio setup. I too have an external Audio Device that requires I have my Windows Audio set to the ASIO PreSonus AudioBox. If this is the case, why it should have changed, no idea? Maybe a Windows update? In any event, check the Windows Audio Setup and move on šŸ˜Ž

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 10 64-bit 64gb * IntelĀ® Coreā„¢i9 - 3.3GHz * 40Gb NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * IntelĀ® Coreā„¢i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX60HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Roger Bansemer
Re: Arm for Record
on Jan 30, 2020 at 2:56:46 pm

Thanks Grazie. That did the trick.
Roger

Roger Bansemer - PaintingAndTravel.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]