MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Pro 15.0 - Removing leading zeroes from Vegasaur timecode?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John douglas
Pro 15.0 - Removing leading zeroes from Vegasaur timecode?
on Dec 28, 2019 at 7:57:40 pm
Last Edited By John douglas on Dec 28, 2019 at 8:41:41 pm

Currently on the last step of a large project using Vegasaur to generate a timecode (among other things), but the leading zeroes in the hour place seem to be impossible to get rid of and it's ruining the entire effect. Is there any way to remove them?

I've tried masking the zeroes off as a workaround, which is fine, until the timer displays a 1 anywhere, which shifts the text over and would thus require manually masking every single instance of that individually which would be...not ideal.

Return to posts index

John douglas
Re: Pro 15.0 - Removing leading zeroes from Vegasaur timecode?
on Dec 28, 2019 at 8:42:44 pm
Last Edited By John douglas on Dec 28, 2019 at 9:03:38 pm

Looking at it now there's also a trailing zero it adds to the millisecond value. Is there another plugin that can have this same functionality? Vegasaur doesn't seem to be sufficient for this.

I suppose I could fix this issue by changing the font but I lack the ability to do that, as it stands the timer is unreadable as it spazzes all over the place whenever a 1 is displayed.

Return to posts index

Wayne Waag
Re: Pro 15.0 - Removing leading zeroes from Vegasaur timecode?
on Dec 29, 2019 at 5:41:58 am

It's probably not what you want, but here's an Elapsed Time Generator app that I wrote awhile back. https://tools4vegas.com/elapsed-time-generator-2/ It creates a sequence of time code images with an option to render to a lossless mov file with alpha that can be added as a track to your project.

wwaag

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]