MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

NewBlue Stabilizer rendering issue first and last frame

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Max Singer
NewBlue Stabilizer rendering issue first and last frame
on Nov 14, 2019 at 8:58:46 pm

Hi all

Any help would be terrific - I'm running Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13.0, with a NewBlue Stabilizer plugin.

When applying the Stabilizer plug-in to a clip I have issues when it renders (and occasionally on the preview screen as well). What happens, is that either the first or the last frame of the clip will display the "Analysis Required" orange-banner.

I've tried to recreate the error to see if I can work out what is causing it, but it seems kind of random at the moment. I can usually fix it, but only by removing the clip from the timeline, importing it back in, and then applying the plug-in once again. This has been very time consuming, as I have to re-render the file each time to see if the banner still flashes for that particular clip.

Has anyone experienced this before? Any help would be wonderful!

M

Return to posts index

Francois Pénzes
Re: NewBlue Stabilizer rendering issue first and last frame
on Nov 15, 2019 at 3:33:03 am

Hi Max

I found the NewBlue guys very helpful for solving the odd problems I had with their software. Follow this link to the help page:

https://newbluefx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Cheers !

PC Win 10 Pro 64-bit 16gb
Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core 4.60GHz
Radeon RX 5700 XT
Cameras: Canon XF305 + Canon XH-A1
Vegas Pro 16, User since Vegas 3.0

''When the cutting stops, the editing begins...''

Return to posts index

Marcus Johnson
Re: NewBlue Stabilizer rendering issue first and last frame
on Nov 20, 2019 at 8:55:52 pm

Hi Max,

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with Stabilizer. Can you please double-check which version of Stabilizer you are using? You should be able to find this by opening the Stabilizer controls and clicking on the " i " button.

Also, what is the format / frame rate of the videos that you are stabilizing? Is your timeline set to the same settings?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]