MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Horizontal Lines on Vegas 12

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Adam Decker
Horizontal Lines on Vegas 12
on Sep 18, 2019 at 12:44:21 pm

So I recently downloaded Vegas 12 to a new computer, and making my first video I cam across this:

Squiggly lines, and that bar of discolored horizontal lines at the top.

Now, it only appears on certain clips. I downloaded a bunch of clips from Youtube to make an encompassing video, and the scenes I couldn't find I made a video from iphone. The iphone videos don't have the lines, but the more high quality videos from Youtube do.

I'm new to being this detailed on video editing, but from my research, let me put a few settings I have for the project:

Field Order: None (progressive scan)
(I've changed to upper and lower, and the lines are still there)

Deinterlace Method: Blend Fields
(I've tried Interpolate fields but lines are still there)

Can anyone help me in how to get rid of this squiggly line/discolored horizontal line at top problem??

Return to posts index

Dimitrios Papadimitriou
Re: Horizontal Lines on Vegas 12
on Sep 19, 2019 at 4:07:39 am

I've seen that on footage before as well, usually something I ripped which it sounds like you did too. As you say it's specific to certain files. I'm not sure if there is anything you can do. But you could try some youtube video download sites, I have relied on them more and more as youtube keeps making it harder to download anything. Someone else will likely know more.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]