MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Event FX and Event Crop/Pan wont show when clicking on it

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gaspard Adassovsky
Event FX and Event Crop/Pan wont show when clicking on it
on Sep 6, 2019 at 9:10:10 pm

Goodnight or goodmorning, I am writing this message because I have been trying to fix this for the last 2 hours and it still does noy work, I have tried reseting the preview by doing Shift+CTRL before launching Sony Vegas Pro 14 and nothing worked, I also have tried to changedt he toolbar properties so that if it was under the toolbar I could of get it but unfortunately it was neither there. I have tried so much and I have an edit to finish by wednesday and I am really stressing out, could you help me out? Thank you in advance for your comprehension!

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: Event FX and Event Crop/Pan wont show when clicking on it
on Sep 7, 2019 at 5:30:43 am

[Gaspard Adassovsky] "I have tried so much and I have an edit to finish by wednesday and I am really stressing out, could you help me out?"
Hi Gaspard! This isn’t good. You’ve tried everything I’d try. You’ve tried the Factory Reset. Maybe a uninstall and then a reinstall of VP14. I’ve done this before now and I just pop in my Serial Number.

Before you try this, can we have a ScreenGrab of your Workspace? Oh yes, what’s your Build number? Are you working with the latest Build? Some system information might help. Laptop or Tower? I’m also remembering a need to get/keep the DotNet framework up to date.

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 10 64-bit 64gb * Intel® Core™i9 - 3.3GHz * 40Gb NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX60HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Jorma Nippala
Re: Event FX and Event Crop/Pan wont show when clicking on it
on Sep 7, 2019 at 12:06:35 pm

This thread has a couple of alternative solutions, see 2nd and 3rd Comment there. You might read also this thread

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]