MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Sony Vegas 16 Recent Projects

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Connor Cottrell
Sony Vegas 16 Recent Projects
on Aug 21, 2019 at 5:31:35 am

Previously, when using Sony Vegas 13, before opening a Vegas file on my computer, I could just right click on the program icon I have pinned to my toolbar, and it would bring up a menu that listed the recent Vegas files I had opened previously. This was really handy, since I didn't have to open the file explorer app, wait for it to load, and scroll to find the Vegas file I had edited yesterday.
Since I upgraded to Vegas 16, when I right click on the program icon in my toolbar, that little menu opens up, but it doesn't display any files. It just gives me the option to open a new, blank Vegas file. Is there some kind of setting I can check to fix this?

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: Sony Vegas 16 Recent Projects
on Aug 21, 2019 at 7:21:43 am

Working here. It just happened.

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 10 64-bit 64gb * Intel® Core™i9 - 3.3GHz * 40Gb NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX60HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Dimitrios Papadimitriou
Re: Sony Vegas 16 Recent Projects
on Aug 21, 2019 at 7:31:18 pm

I have a similar problem with hitfilm, i tried in install an earlier version, something got messed up with file association, so I tried to manually change it, which worked but it made it so every composite or file I get through hitfilm shows up there now and usually pushes the useful project files out of the history.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]