MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Sony Vegas preview better with certain video card?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jono Grant
Sony Vegas preview better with certain video card?
on Aug 20, 2019 at 3:07:41 am

Hi there, I'm building a new PC and wondered about the video card.
If I have a Vegas session going in my current machine, with a few tracks and video effects etc. I'm pretty much never able to see a full quality preview in the preview window. I have to set it to a very low setting like good/half or even draft!

Would a better graphics card help with that or is that paower related to other computer components?
Thanks!
J

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: Sony Vegas preview better with certain video card?
on Aug 20, 2019 at 4:53:44 am

[Jono Grant] "Would a better graphics card help with that or is that paower related to other computer components?"
Hi Jono! What card have you got now? And generally what Media do you use? This will give us an idea what you’re used to getting the Preview FPS presently and then what you could be looking at. Would that help?

Also do look at the signatures of COW members to get an idea. Have a look at my signature. I’ve had this built for me and I’m truly happy with it.

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 10 64-bit 64gb * Intel® Core™i9 - 3.3GHz * 40Gb NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX60HS Bridge

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]