MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Render problem - Vegas Pro 16

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Eric Hebert
Render problem - Vegas Pro 16
on Aug 14, 2019 at 11:30:18 pm
Last Edited By Eric Hebert on Aug 14, 2019 at 11:33:32 pm

Hi guys,
I'm trying to make a movie with a few clips from my GoPro and I have a problem. My clip are 2.7k 60ips. Everytime I try to Render and burn on a Blu Ray the video and the audio render is ok. The problem is after that. It says Failed to connect to a IPC port : cannot find the specific file. Please help me !!!!! I put too much time in that project to let go. Thanks !!!!!

Return to posts index

Jeff Lee
Re: Render problem - Vegas Pro 16
on Aug 15, 2019 at 2:31:49 pm

Why not re-code in HandBrake?

Return to posts index

John Norton
on Aug 15, 2019 at 2:33:21 pm

Hi Eric I think this might fix the issue, this is a recurring issue, not now in VP17. Assuming you have another version of VP that IS working ok, just change the VP numbers accordingly. Found on the Magix VP forum ...

“This was Oldsmokes solution” ...

“Here is a little bit more. If you have VP14, rename the folder C:\Program Files\VEGAS\VEGAS Pro 15.0\bdmux to something like bdmux-vp15. Copy the same folder from VP14 over to VP15.”

Return to posts index

Eric Hebert
on Aug 16, 2019 at 1:59:26 pm

Thank !
With VP17 everything work.
Can you help me with the render settings?
I shoot with my Gopro 7 black in 2.7k 60fps.
I want the best result because I need burn my project on a Blu-Ray disk without loosing quality.
Thank you in advance!!!! Eric

Return to posts index

John Norton
on Aug 16, 2019 at 3:29:33 pm

Not sure I can be of great help. I guess it’s all about data rate, codecs used. Maybe use as high a data rate as is practicable for the output media.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]