MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Vegas Pro 17 is here.....

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Steve Rhoden
Vegas Pro 17 is here.....
on Aug 5, 2019 at 7:54:33 am

https://www.vegascreativesoftware.com/gb/vegas-pro/

Steve Rhoden (Cow Leader)
Film Maker & VFX Artist.
Owner of Filmex Creative Media.
Samples of my Work and Company can be seen here:
http://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia

Return to posts index

Wilfried Van
Re: Vegas Pro 17 is here.....
on Aug 7, 2019 at 6:30:20 am

It is here yes.... and doesn't work with many plug-ins anymore such as boris continuum complete and others ....
Still on the latest SONY vegas pro 13 which is the most stable here , together with vegas pro 7 which NEVER has crashed on any system :-)

Return to posts index

john bolton
on Aug 7, 2019 at 7:47:22 am

Yes.... BCC 8 plug-in no longer working and a few other things .
So my Match Move is no longer .

Bezier Masking seems to be not as good compared to V16 using the same bit of media.

I notice on the Magix site something called "Planar Motion Tracking" .. Was that just a rename marketing" Bezier" or an I looking in the wrong place at the moment.?

☹ NewBlue still works...

Return to posts index

Wilfried Van
on Aug 7, 2019 at 8:57:54 am

BCC12 also not working anymore and preventing vegas pro 17 trial to start.
Well , anyway , let's just see what happens in the next update , there is a lot of beta testers in the magix vegas forum ;-)

Return to posts index

john bolton
on Aug 7, 2019 at 9:58:05 am

I had to uninstall BCC, then load V17 Trial..

That got V17 working, then I re-installed BCC V8 Plugs and V16 lists it and works OK but of course V17 does not find it.

Return to posts index

Linda O'Connell
on Aug 11, 2019 at 1:45:05 pm

Totally agree with you. I have 16 and 12 and only use 16 for specific movie files (they are mov files imported from old 8mm film. They don't work on 12) Every other time I have tried 16 even for a simple slideshow, it crashes or doesn't render. (I have 2 different brands of computers/systems..both crash)
Never had an issue, ever with 12.

Return to posts index

Jeff Lee
on Aug 11, 2019 at 2:27:01 pm

Yes, there are issue but Magix has been very responsible in getting things fixed. So far the color grading and the new lens correction filter have been the stars for me. I have the 7.5 FE, Oly 9-18, and use the Pany 14mm f2.5 with GWC1 for a low light 10mm, this filter makes its extremely easy to get to video. Secondly with the right settings I am now getting 1:1 render on my old i7700/4200 ghz 32 gig memory and RX480 8 gig with the HEVC codecs. A little faster on the 16 on the Magix PRO Res settings. I always leave the previous version on for a couple of months. Lots of good things in Vegas since Magix took over. When Acid became comatose in Sony's hands I switched to Samplitude & kept Sound Forge and now with Vegas my little (and I do mean little) production studio does more than I will ever need. Been using my G9 to shoot 6K video and it's nice to be able to use Vegas and proxies to use the 6K to crop in a 4K timeline. If you are not in the Magix forum (a bit of the wild, wild west at times) and your a VP user, you should visit.

Return to posts index

Linda O'Connell
on Aug 11, 2019 at 10:39:14 pm

Your uses are totally different than mine. 95% of the footage I transfer isn't even in HD (or widescreen) let alone 6K. (VHS tapes, Hi 8 tapes and Hi tech DV tapes) Ha ha. That being said what is the difference between the Magix forum and the Pro?

Return to posts index

Jeff Lee
on Aug 12, 2019 at 1:59:40 pm

One and the same I think:
https://www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/vegas-pro-forum/

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]