MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Vegas Pro 15 Crashes as soon as I click render as

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Emily Callaghan
Vegas Pro 15 Crashes as soon as I click render as
on Jul 19, 2019 at 4:12:06 pm

Hi, I've been trying to fix this problem for a while with no luck so thought I'd come and ask. Basically on Sony Vegas 15 whenever I click render as on a project the loading circle comes up for about a minute and then the entire programme crashes with no warning, it doesn't even let me get to the choosing what I want to render it as screen. I've tried it with different clips, some which were really short and the same thing happened with all of them. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled but it just did it again. It used to work fine so I'm really confused as to what happened, I really need to render some of the projects on there! Any advice would be really appreciated!

Return to posts index

Steve Rhoden
Re: Vegas Pro 15 Crashes as soon as I click render as
on Jul 19, 2019 at 5:56:21 pm

You updated anything or installed/un-installed anything recently?

Steve Rhoden (Cow Leader)
Film Maker & VFX Artist.
Owner of Filmex Creative Media.
Samples of my Work and Company can be seen here:
http://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia

Return to posts index

Emily Callaghan
Re: Vegas Pro 15 Crashes as soon as I click render as
on Jul 30, 2019 at 11:34:30 pm

Sorry I haven't responded, the notification went in my junk folder but if you're still around then: I've downloaded a game off steam and reinstalled vegas. I also think I've updated my graphics driver/just general windows software if that would effect anything. Thanks!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]