MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Vegas Pro 17

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jim Prisby
Vegas Pro 17
on Jul 11, 2019 at 5:46:16 pm

Anyone with info on "What's New" coming in Vegas Pro 17 due out next month?

Sony Vegas Pro 13 / DVD Architect Pro
Boris Continuum Complete 9.0
Intel 2.67GHz Core2 Quad CPU.
8 GB RAM
NVIDIA GForce GTX 570 superclocked
Windows 10 64bit

Return to posts index

Jorma Nippala
Re: Vegas Pro 17
on Jul 11, 2019 at 9:01:10 pm

The "Sneak Peak of Vegas Pro 17" is here https://www.vegascreativesoftware.com/us/vegas-pro/ under "Exclusive offer". Any pre-release info will need to come from Magix or their "Vegas team".

Return to posts index

Jim Prisby
on Jul 12, 2019 at 12:02:45 am

Thanks, Jorma, but I've already seen that website. It doesn't say what's new for Vegas Pro 17. I was hoping maybe someone in this forum had some inside info that they might share.

Sony Vegas Pro 13 / DVD Architect Pro
Boris Continuum Complete 9.0
Intel 2.67GHz Core2 Quad CPU.
8 GB RAM
NVIDIA GForce GTX 570 superclocked
Windows 10 64bit

Return to posts index

Jorma Nippala
on Jul 12, 2019 at 9:44:50 am
Last Edited By Jorma Nippala on Jul 12, 2019 at 9:47:22 am

If someone has "some inside info", he/she has most likely needed to sign an NDA.

Return to posts index

Bruce Brent
on Jul 12, 2019 at 2:17:56 pm

I find it odd that Magix doesn't want to disclose new features (if any...or are they just fixes from Vegas 16?) in Vegas 17. You'd think new features would be beneficial as selling-points.

Would any of you buy a car if you didn't know what new improvements there were, if any? Would any of you order a steak at a restaurant if on the menu all is said was "steak?" No mention of size or type of cut.

I think Magix is doing itself a disservice by not disclosing these new features.

T Magix: keeping the new featues secret=are you afraid the competition will steal those new features? If so, so what! Isn't "goodwill" the most important benefit to your company?

Return to posts index

Steve Rhoden
on Jul 12, 2019 at 2:54:42 pm

I agree with you Bruce, Magix need to drop the old Sony adage of secrecy regarding new features in upcoming
versions.....Times have changed, and given the new path Magix has carved for Vegas, they should discontinue
this concept.... And another Sony trap they should be carefull of not repeating is that of not marketing Vegas Pro enough!

Steve Rhoden (Cow Leader)
Film Maker & VFX Artist.
Owner of Filmex Creative Media.
Samples of my Work and Company can be seen here:
http://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]