MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Does Anyone Know the workflow for Stereographic 3D in Sony Vegas Pro?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike Garcia
Does Anyone Know the workflow for Stereographic 3D in Sony Vegas Pro?
on May 15, 2019 at 6:20:50 am

Hey Everyone,

I have been asked by a friend to help edit a short project that was shot on a Sony 3D full HD camera. The problem is that we both have zero experience working with 3d footage, so while I thought it would be a walk in the park at first, I'm running into trouble understanding how to work with this footage and get the project delivered.

The footage is all in the .MTS file format. When I drop the footage into Vegas I see that when I drop it into the timeline it splits into two separate video streams, one for the Right Eye and one for the Left Eye.

So I go to 'File', 'Properties', and I look at the 3d settings, and I see a bunch of options like Side by Side, Blend, Checkerboard, Anaglyphic, etc, but I don't know which to choose. We are trying to get the footage to work with RealD glasses, would anyone know which one to choose? Also would anyone know what the best render settings would be for this project? If anyone knows a good workflow for this type of footage or 3d in general using Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere, or After Effects please let me know! It is very much appreciated, so thank you all!

Return to posts index

Bruce Brent
Re: Does Anyone Know the workflow for Stereographic 3D in Sony Vegas Pro?
on May 15, 2019 at 5:18:02 pm

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]