MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Scattershot info

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Barry Purcell
Scattershot info
on Mar 25, 2019 at 5:26:37 pm

Hi guys

I'm new to the forum and a newbie to video editing in general.

My problem is I'm making up a memorial of a deceased relative and they'd like me at the end of clip, to insert an full size image of the person surrounded by small black and white images of other deceased relatives flying in and fading in and out maybe about 20 images in total. I have a fair idea how to do this like adding extra video tracks and key framing them in (not my strong point) but getting the right angles and not to have them overlapping would be difficult for me and it's also very time consuming . I heard of a plugin called Scattershot that might do this for me so I downloaded the demo but not having much luck with the results and there's very little info out there about this particular plug In.
I'd apprreciate any help form the forum.

Thanks
Barry

Return to posts index

James Ollick
Re: Scattershot info
on Mar 25, 2019 at 11:04:43 pm

Try looking at #39 on this very good video tutorial web site. http://tale2tell.com/sony-vegas-pro/

James Ollick

Return to posts index

Barry Purcell
on Mar 26, 2019 at 6:55:46 am

Many thanks James I'll def check that out looks like what I'm looking for... lots of other interesting topics on there also .

Barry

Return to posts index

Dimitrios Papadimitriou
on Mar 26, 2019 at 7:52:06 am

This isnt exactly what you wanted but its a free template that ive downloaded before (i was curious if i was right about how he made it, i was XD) the cflouds are a nice touch for the subject matter maybe you can work it in.

Return to posts index

Barry Purcell
on Mar 26, 2019 at 7:44:28 pm

Thanks Dimitrios I'll give that a shot not really what I need but appreciate the link

Barry

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
podcasts
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]