MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Script for Pan/Crop Presets shortcuts

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Pedro Peres
Script for Pan/Crop Presets shortcuts
on Mar 11, 2019 at 1:06:46 am

Hey guys, I have a vlog to edit and I'm trying to find something to help me with pan/crop presets.

So I have like 3 presets zoom: Close 1, Close 2 and Close 3.

The vlog have a lot of clips, so I'm thinking about a shortcut for any preset. Example:

Ctrl + 1: Close 1, Ctrl + 2: Close 2, Ctrl + 3: Close 3,.

Is it possible?

I know that I can copy event tributes and past, but I need something faster because its a lot of mini clips wi difderents closes.

Thank you!

Return to posts index

Dimitrios Papadimitriou
Re: Script for Pan/Crop Presets shortcuts
on Mar 11, 2019 at 9:49:44 am

2 Ideas both not great but here you go anyway. And this will only be useful if by close you mean zoom. If there is any animation then these wont help.

Rather than use pan/crop use track motion and set up 3 tracks and place the clips on the one with the zoom you want.

Create a faux multicamera edit by rendering all the clips several times with each zoom you might use then create a multicamera track and you can change them on the fly with multicamera edit mode. This way is particularly cumbersome but I've done it a few times and it was worth it for those instances.

Return to posts index

Paul Berk
on Mar 11, 2019 at 7:12:23 pm

>>Rather than use pan/crop use track motion and set up 3 tracks and place the clips on the one with the zoom you want.

That should work. Brilliant Dimitrios

Return to posts index

Pedro Peres
on Mar 20, 2019 at 3:53:10 pm

Thank u so much!!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]