MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Sony Vegas Beauty Box

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Anu Mata
Sony Vegas Beauty Box
on Mar 1, 2019 at 2:49:18 am

I am using the Beauty Box plug in by digital anarchy. One of their staff told me I could cover gray hair also by moving the mask off the face and onto the hair and change the color. BUT I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO MASK OR HOW TO MOVE THE MASK? Please point me in the right direction, thank you, kindly.

Return to posts index

Paul Berk
Re: Sony Vegas Beauty Box
on Mar 1, 2019 at 4:12:31 am

>>BUT I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO MASK OR HOW TO MOVE THE MASK?

Are you asking for help with masking within Vegas or within the plugin you mentioned.?

I'm sure there's help here with masking in Vegas but not so sure about a specific plugin.

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Mar 1, 2019 at 6:52:49 am

[Anu Mata] "Please point me in the right direction, thank you, kindly."
Hello Anu - Looks like a fine Plug. Personally I have no need for it, but here’s a Link which is on their website. It’s the relevant type of Support I’d be tracking down. Hadn’t you thought of doing this? Coming here and asking for support is a great way of spreading the “word” though. I must remember this.

https://digitalanarchy.com/beautyVID/tutes.html#t11

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX60HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Paul Berk
on Mar 1, 2019 at 3:59:41 pm

Beauty Box reminds me of how the old DP's in Hollywood would light and shoot their female leads ... soft focus -- sometimes a nylon over the lens. With 4k and 8k and so on .. do we really want all that resolution on somebody's face?

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Mar 1, 2019 at 4:29:08 pm

[Paul Berk] "With 4k and 8k and so on .. do we really want all that resolution on somebody's face?"
😂 not mine 🦍

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX60HS Bridge

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]