MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

How would i make 'moving subtitles'?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Hunter Madden
How would i make 'moving subtitles'?
on Oct 30, 2018 at 9:45:29 pm

As i don't know what to call it, i'd like to know how i would make moving subtitles as an example i'll link this video.

Skip to 7:02 and you'll see that he wonderfully edits the text moving like that and i'd like to know how its done.

As a bonus question, say somebody was saying a word for a really long time like 'Very~' but as the person speaks i want to add various letters instead of just grave, such as 'Veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy' adding more 'y' as the sentence goes on. I couldn't find a video to express this, but i do hope you understand what i mean.

Anyways i thank you for looking at this post and hope for help in this situation.

Return to posts index

David Shirey
Re: How would i make 'moving subtitles'?
on Oct 31, 2018 at 6:43:41 pm

Eh, I'm sure someone who does more with titles than my boring corporate experience will have a better solution, but for the Veryyyyy effect, I would just use good old Legacy Text, click the Animate button in the lower left to add a timeline to the bottom, then move the cursor forward a few frames, add a "y" at the end, move forward a few frames, add a y, repeat.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]