MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Vegas 16

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Scott Francis
Vegas 16
on Sep 19, 2018 at 12:16:58 am

So what is everyone's take on Vegas 16? I have made the switch to Premiere for about 95% of my work. Curious if MVP16 has matured yet? Would love to hear people's opinions!!

Thanks
Xavier

Xavier (Scott) Francis
Mind's Eye Audio/Video Productions

Return to posts index

Selena Leblanc
Re: Vegas 16
on Sep 19, 2018 at 7:46:20 am

Hi Xavier,

I really enjoy it, especially the new preview options and their new Bezier Masking video FX!

It was definitely a change going from SVP 12 to SVP 16, but I love it and it's definitely worth the price in my opinion. 😁

Return to posts index

George Dean
Re: Vegas 16
on Sep 19, 2018 at 4:15:19 pm

Although I paid for the VP16 upgrade it finally convinced me to dedicate to DaVinci resolve. So my last several small projects have been completely in DV15, no crashes, no drama, just enjoyable cutting, FX's, color corrections and rendering.

I still have an open support ticket with Magix, which is working on an issue with VP15/166, but not resolved as yet. I'm pretty much going to put VP16 on the back burner for now, maybe after a couple more updates, it will settle down and I will try it again, but by that time I think I will have learned enough keyboard shortcuts in DV15 that I will not have any desire to return to Vegas Pro.

Best Regards......George

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]