MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Vegas 16 Select After Curosr: how to bind to key command?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Shirey
Vegas 16 Select After Curosr: how to bind to key command?
on Sep 12, 2018 at 7:21:11 pm

I've been using the old Select.Events.from.Cursor script for ages, and was excited that MAGIX finally opted to add that functionality into Vegas finally, as it's one less thing to have to customize every time I do a fresh install, and occasionally the script would throw out errors. Unfortunately I'm not seeing a way to bind that function to a key command. I've been searching in the Customize Keyboard window but I'm not seeing the option. Can anyone help with that? I'd like to just bind Select Events After Cursor with the option of All Tracks to Ctrl+w like I've always used it.

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: Vegas 16 Select After Curosr: how to bind to key command?
on Sep 13, 2018 at 5:17:12 am

[David Shirey] " Can anyone help with that?"
Only MAGIX. In the DropDown Menus Under EDIT, I'm not seeing a Key Board Command following the Instruction "Select All After Cursor" as we can see following "Select All":

Subsequently nothing will be revealed in the Keyboard Command Shortcuts. You could make a Feature request to MAGIX and see what the response will be? However I can use the VASST Select EventTools:

I've got it setup with the following KB Command:

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Sep 13, 2018 at 6:12:02 am

Thanks David for reminding me - I've just mapped it to a "spare" Button on my Contour Shuttle Pro2! Works beautifully.
😍

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

David Shirey
on Sep 13, 2018 at 3:56:02 pm

Thanks for the reply. I guess the old ways are best. My SelectEventsFromCursor.js is dated August 2007, so here's to another 11 years together and thanks to John Rofrano for creating it back in 2004!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]