MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

How to Pre-Render in SVP 15

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Christian Dongon
How to Pre-Render in SVP 15
on Mar 13, 2018 at 1:50:27 am

I can't figure out how to pre-render clips with twixtor effects in SVP 15. I've tried pressing "ctrl + shift + b+" and "shift + b" and it does nothing. But it does make the white marker move automatically through the clip. But I don't see a change and can only see the actual result by rendering the whole video and saving it as mp4.

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: How to Pre-Render in SVP 15
on Mar 13, 2018 at 3:26:37 am
Last Edited By Graham Bernard on Mar 13, 2018 at 4:38:56 am

[Christian Dongon] "I can't figure out how to pre-render clips with twixtor effects in SVP 15."
SHIFT + M makes Prerenders.
[Christian Dongon] " I've tried pressing "ctrl + shift + b+" and "shift + b" and it does nothing."
"ctrl + shift + b+" - Has nothing to do with Rendering. It makes available the Master Tracks View. Whilst "shift + b" will create a Preview built in RAM (it is volatile). You can ADJUST the amount of RAM available for this by going to Options > Preferences > Video and adjusting the amount of RAM you wish to make available. I just tested an 8 second TWIXTOR Event using a setting of 10,000Mb. Worked like a charm. I do have to remember that this has to be adjusted back, back in Prefs 😉

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]