MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Event Grouping

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Roger Bansemer
Event Grouping
on Nov 14, 2017 at 7:01:26 pm
Last Edited By Roger Bansemer on Nov 14, 2017 at 7:02:19 pm

Sometimes when I put events on the timeline for a new project, the audio and video does not slide together when I go to shorten the event. The "Ignore Event Grouping" is not checked so I can't figure out why the audio and video are not grouped. It makes it really hard to edit when they are separated like this.
Any way to get all these events to group other than manually group them one at a time by using the G key?

Roger Bansemer - PaintingAndTravel.com

Return to posts index

Paul Berk
Re: Event Grouping
on Nov 14, 2017 at 10:55:15 pm

This is weird Roger. Are you saying this happens just "Sometimes when I put events on the timeline " ? ... I'm assuming that this happens with just certain media? ..

I can't reproduce this unless my media is not coming from my camera and is therefore not grouped automatically.

Return to posts index

Paul Berk
Re: Event Grouping
on Nov 14, 2017 at 11:09:05 pm

Some research reveals that this problem has been seen before. It might be a function of your media (or mixed media on the same timeline) or even your system ... search on "range of clips become ungrouped" .. Within this thread there is a script that will regroup everything quickly and easily.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]