MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Sony Vegas: Preview settings mess with crop

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Veronica Tindall
Sony Vegas: Preview settings mess with crop
on Aug 13, 2017 at 12:53:52 am
Last Edited By Veronica Tindall on Aug 13, 2017 at 1:01:22 am

Hi, i've been editing a video and I had added a ton of effects to it. Because of this, my video lags a lot when I preview it. I looked at a lot of youtube videos that require you to change the sony vegas settings to help stop the lag. They all worked and i'm not sure if they ended up causing my video to glitch. I have been editing my video in draft mode the entire time, even before it started lagging. I was almost done with my video and I was adding text. I wanted to see how to the text would look in the actual video, and not how it looks pixelated. Once i changed the preview settings, the crop on my video went all weird. The crop isn't messed up when i'm on draft, but when I change it to preview or anything higher than that it messes it up. I have tried using the pan and crop to adjust the video back to the way it was, but it doesn't help. I also completely rendered the video and the crop is still weird. I have a video showing what it does, please help?

Return to posts index

Francois Pénzes
Re: Sony Vegas: Preview settings mess with crop
on Aug 13, 2017 at 11:28:13 am

Hi Veronica

We will need more detailed info in order to help you.

Specs on source material, what are the changes you have made to VP settings, render settings, etc...

P.S. Your sample video is off line.

Cheers !

PC Win 10 Pro 64-bit 16gb Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 550 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF305 + Canon XH-A1

''When the cutting stops, the editing begins...''

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]