MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

dragging video to a different track.

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bill Clotz
dragging video to a different track.
on Nov 28, 2008 at 11:58:29 pm

Alright, here is something that has bugged me for a long time, and I haven't figured out a solution to it. Imagine this situation:
I have some video laid out one one track, and underneath it is the linked audio track. Now, I want to take one of my video clips and move it down to a different track, for whatever reason. Now, it seems obvious to me, but I would ALSO want the audio which is linked to that clip to move as well, because what good does it do to move the video out of the way if the audio will still be in my way? The audio just stays on the same track though, and if I want to move it, I have to do so completely separately. It's not really a big deal, but its just one of those cases where I have to do two different operations when it feels like I should only have to do one. It wastes time.

Is there some way for me to move both video and audio down to a different track, at once?

Return to posts index

Edward Troxel
Re: dragging video to a different track.
on Nov 29, 2008 at 2:48:45 pm

Click the video, CTRL-click the audio, now drag them both wherever you want them.

Edward Troxel
JETDV Scripts

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]