MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

new pro titler

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Serenity
new pro titler
on Oct 19, 2007 at 11:46:16 am

I am new and can't figure out the new pro titler. Is there a tutorial I can go to for help to learn the process?

Return to posts index

jeditdv
Re: new pro titler
on Oct 19, 2007 at 4:03:21 pm

I'm working on an article in my next newsletter talking about it. I know VASST posted a short video on YouTube about it. Plus there's an article at http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/news/article.asp?articleid=37

So, yes, there's some information out there.

Edward Troxel
JETDV Scripts

Return to posts index

sean141
on Oct 20, 2007 at 2:40:07 pm

Try Youtube. They've also got a little help on other topics also.

Return to posts index

serenity
on Oct 20, 2007 at 3:43:24 pm

I did check Youtube and I printed out and went through the small training from Sony on the pro titler by Gary Rebhotz. I would like to really find a place that takes you through the steps in learning all the basics including how to use the presets from a complete beginners point of view. Once you bring up the window that lists the presets i.e. collection, how do you get rid of the window to see the text? When you click on a preset, i.e. jump, it puts the jump text on the preview window, how to change to the text you want? The help does not go into beginner basics. That is what I was hoping to find. I am sure it's not hard once you how.

Return to posts index

jeditdv
on Oct 20, 2007 at 6:07:14 pm

That's one of the things my article will explain. Basically, you drag the preset to the timeline area. Then you have to close the "collections" list. After that, you double-click on the text, select it all, and change it. The article gets into the full details and should be released early next week.

Edward Troxel
JETDV Scripts

Return to posts index

serenity
on Oct 20, 2007 at 6:34:35 pm

How do you close the "collections" list?

Return to posts index

jeditdv
on Oct 21, 2007 at 1:28:36 am

You click on the word "Collections" again.

Edward Troxel
JETDV Scripts

Return to posts index

serenity
on Oct 21, 2007 at 12:41:53 pm

I am that much of a beginner and I have another obviously a very simple answer (I apologize). I really was not doing to bad until I upgraded to 8. How do you get rid of the example word used for the preset? On another note I upgraded from Vegas 7 to 8 the media manager now says not installed. It was in 7. I have emailed Sony. I just throw that in in case you had some ideas on that.

Return to posts index

jeditdv
on Oct 23, 2007 at 4:19:38 pm

The newsletter with the ProType "Beginner's Corner" section has been posted at http://www.jetdv.com

Edward Troxel
JETDV Scripts

Return to posts index

sean141
on Oct 26, 2007 at 8:11:06 pm

Hey jedidv,

great website...I'm glad you posted it. I'll be registering! Looks like it will help. It's always nice to have more than one reference place.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]