“Bay For Blood” Plot Summary (15 min):
James and Rob are hiding out in isolation to fix their mutual issues. As time progresses the two reveal facts regarding their disturbing past relationship. An acquaintance of James’, Jessica, finds herself in an uncomfortable position as she contemplates the best way to handle the situation.
Payment: Check at the end of each shoot day (Up to 4 Shooting Days)
1. Bring his/her own lighting equipment to the film set
2. Execution of the Lighting Plan
3. Setting up lighting equipment in a timely efficient manner
4. Answering any questions the Director may have regarding lighting
1. Be an approachable team player
2. Have good time management skills
3. The ability to pay close attention to detail
4. The ability to plan ahead regarding lighting setups
Harry is a passionate filmmaker who has been watching movies since as long as he can remember. Some of his favorite films include, "Memento", "The Dark Knight", "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy, "Alien", etc. He has seen over 3,000 films and is as crazy about movies as any individual you will ever meet. Harry has worked on a number of various films, and has written, directed, and edited "515", "Enter the Room", and “In the Backseat”.
More Info, Contact Information:
If you are interested in this project, please contact me at email@example.com.
Also, feel free to visit my website. The link is listed below.